Thursday 30 October 2008

Introduction


I am an unlikely web logger and probably not a very good one. I seldom have much to say about astrology unless asked and struggle to find subjects to write about. Even when I do, it seems that it can be said in very few words. The internet has made it possible for everyone with a computer to express an opinion about anything and everything – I won’t find it difficult to restrain myself from that.

There are a number of reasons for my ‘coming out’ in this way, the main one being that it seems the best medium for those “few words” I mentioned earlier. The other benefit is that I do not have to continue if I choose not to and it isn’t necessary to prepare a full-blown article. We’ll see how this progresses.

It is not my intention that this space should become a forum or ‘talk shop’, although there may be times when readers’ comments may be included, particularly where those comments contribute to the subject in hand. The content here will largely be that which is of interest to me and if readers also find it of interest then so much the better, but I anticipate neither agreement nor disagreement.

So, to begin…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments may not be published, but thank you for taking the time to respond.