Tuesday 16 November 2010

Monster of Ingratitude & The Life of William Lilly

To all those who have already downloaded these two books, thank you very much. It's gratifying to know that so much hard work is appreciated. Both Peter Stockinger and I look forward to hearing from you with your comments.

Can I ask everyone not to overlook the DONATE link. It is so very important that we collect as much as we can so that animals' lives may be saved. To those of you who did try, I've corrected the text to read "Donation" on the PayPal page which you may have found off-putting. My apologies for that, but web sites aren't my strong point!

I know that paying online can be a bit of a nuisance and you may have meant to do it later, but the animals don't have that luxury, they need help NOW. So, please show your appreciation in the time-honoured fashion and pay up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments may not be published, but thank you for taking the time to respond.