Wednesday 4 August 2021

 Talking Horary Workshops

I’m afraid that I'm unable to open up the registrations for the horary workshops on 7 and 21 August 2021, because they are now full

 

However, they will be recorded; if you let me know that you are interested in them, I'll contact you when the recordings are ready. The details are in my previous post.

 

Please register your interest by contacting me in the first instance: suewardhorary@icloud.com . 

 

Those who have already registered will receive an email with the Zoom link today (Wednesday). If you have not received your e-mail by then please let me know.


Also, the recording of Sunday's lecture is now available at suewardastrologer on YouTube https://youtu.be/5MeacQXAUcg


I'm looking forward to working with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments may not be published, but thank you for taking the time to respond.